Former site of the National Magic Company.
Owned by Jim Sherman, the shop was in the Mezzanine level in 1941, and was managed by Vic Torsberg. As early as 1926 it was located in the Arcade level.
Reference: The Jinx 147 relates a story of Orson Welles telegraphing a three page order of magic, to be sent via air express to Hollywood at the freight cost of $146, from this shop.
See also: National Magic CompanyPalmer House