Former location of Alton Sharpe's magic shop, it moved from here to the Woods building in 1956.
Sold in 1957 to Clarke "The Senator" Crandall who ran it for two years before closing.
Reference: MAGIC Magazine, January 2005.
See also: Joe Berg's Magic Studio
Links: MagicPedia, Alton Sharpe's obituary.
Photo of Sharpe from Magic Promotion Club.Al Sharpe Studio of Magic